You rode today? Where?

Yea I was kinda too excited to get a videographer, I'll get something on the second ride for sure. Only issue is that its ridiculously loud and its hard to find neutral. Going to try my hand at making a set of in-pipe baffles and do a little clutch adjustment/lubricating to see if that helps.

I've been doing breakfeast runs with the SG. Most times take the long way home. 16-20 miles round trip. Yeah. not much but life gets in the way sometimes. Sometimes there is a lunch run too.

took a ride around the county and ended up down town for bike night.
just got in

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 173
Technically yesterday, but the bikes second official ride!

[photobucket]http://vid114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/fox23_01/XS650%20Fast%20Flow/6E184D7A-7E84-4EF5-848D-EF077267D88A_zps0xhzu2xs.mp4[/photobucket]

Yesterday(Sunday the 15th) took the SG out to Carl's jr to get lunch. Weather perfect for a no liner jacket ride. The SG took me north on Kolb RD to where it turns into Grant RD. It's a Tucson thing.Some N/S streets turn into E/W streets and vise versa. Long story short is took the SG from Mid T-town to north to way north SR-77 to SR-79 to the Tom Mix Memorial road side rest stop. Took a 10 minute break and retraced to Tangerine RD to Marana town and it's airport, Marana Regoinal, to Sandario RD to the Saguaro National Monument West to Kinney RD to Ajo Rd to home. All in all about a 162 miles of butt numbing ride. Can't wait to do it again or a longer run! It was bit windy but nuttin I couldn't handle.

Saskatoon's main streets are dry and it's ~ 8ºC but the side streets are still full of frozen rutted snow.
My XS650 still needs it's carbs cleaned and my son's XS650 ain't actually been ridden anywhere yet but he did push it out of my back shed so it's under a cover in our back yard, much to his mother's annoyance. I did tell him to push it around to the side of the house where she wouldn't see it but did he listen?
Still, although Spring in SK is just a coiled metal thing, it's gotta melt soon, eh?

Finally made it out yesterday.....was just around the neighborhood...but i got my first 4 miles on her at least
full

Nice looking bike AG. You should post up a build thread, or at least a thread with a bunch of pics. Looks like you've got some nice details in there.

Nice looking bike AG. You should post up a build thread, or at least a thread with a bunch of pics. Looks like you've got some nice details in there.
I got a shit ton on my home computer....ill try and post some later

I've rode everyday this week too. Its been great.

WTF...Pamco Prototype ! Have I been living under a rock. ? Your not talking about the e-advance are you....? Did I miss some new thing from Pete.....?

I've rode everyday this week too. Its been great.

WTF...Pamco Prototype ! Have I been living under a rock. ? Your not talking about the e-advance are you....? Did I miss some new thing from Pete.....?

Yes I've been working with Pete on rephased 277 ignition with Eadvancer.
Pete told me "I think we have a product!"
So maybe soon it will be ready for sale.

Back