Step by Step complete engine rebuild book

I've just emailed the author to check about permission, and just double check no-one has already done this.

Depending on what I get back, I'll post a new message to guage interest and see about setting up an escrow account or similar.

Second part .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_15-31.pdf
    899.7 KB · Views: 759
And part 3 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_32-49.pdf
    925.7 KB · Views: 505
Part 4 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_50-67.pdf
    926.3 KB · Views: 496
Part 5 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_68-82.pdf
    996.4 KB · Views: 447
Part 6 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_83-101.pdf
    963.6 KB · Views: 464
Sweet! PDF's can also be combined of course after downloading each section - understand totally why you'd break it up.

With permission I'll combine and host on my server at www.DOTHETON.com if people want to download in one shot and share the bandwidth hit with xs650.com

Part 7 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_102-121.pdf
    981.9 KB · Views: 460
Part 8 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_122-146.pdf
    919.6 KB · Views: 442
Part 9 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_147-174.pdf
    935.9 KB · Views: 448
..... and the final part 10 .....

Attachments

• German650Translated_175-180.pdf
    188.3 KB · Views: 550
One combined document would be nice but this site doesn't allow uploads that big, hence the parts. However, the translation could still use some editing. Maybe someone with a PDF editing program could work on that now one part at a time.

I have a filesonic account and have uploaded the entire 50.57 MB file. You can click here to download it. Let me know if there are any issues you have with downloading and I'll address them as quickly as I can.

I have a filesonic account and have uploaded the entire 50.57 MB file. You can click here to download it. Let me know if there are any issues you have with downloading and I'll address them as quickly as I can.

Thanks Bro! I just quickly scanned through the file a it looks great! Thanks again! :cheers:,Ed
It is not the file that i thought it was. It has some good info and good pics.

Last edited:
Just to clarify...the .pdf file I uploaded is the Dr Rod file mentioned on page 1 of this thread. Additionally, I take no credit for the original material. I'm just making it easier and more accessible for anyone interested.

Great colaboration and translation. You guys rock. You know how many people this will help...tons.

The wealth of knowledge from the "seasoned veterans" is greatly appreciated. This forum is an excellent resource for someone like me who knows enough to be dangerous.

Thanks to all of the folks that made this translation happen. Even if the translation is a bit "clunky" in places, having this manual in English sure beats trying to look at the pictures and trying to work out what the german text is saying.

Top effort lads and well done.

Sweet! PDF's can also be combined of course after downloading each section - understand totally why you'd break it up.

With permission I'll combine and host on my server at www.DOTHETON.com if people want to download in one shot and share the bandwidth hit with xs650.com

Hey Tim, can you let me know when you have combined the document and where the file is located on DTT?

Catch you on DTT.

Back