'81 Special II tops $4000

The last 13 bids in a row, from 2750 to 4000 are from the same person. smells fishy.

Some bidders do that when they're trying to top a higher bidder by the least amount that will do it. Not my strategy, but I guess it works for them....

Or it's his buddy running the price up. Either way that bike looks minty fresh! Is that a 2011 XS650? lol

If he put in a maximum bid amount, it only bids enough to outbid a new bid-that's the way it should show up until it's reached his $$$ limit.

John

I'm not positive how the display works, so I'm not positive what we're seeing there means. But I've seen that often and I think it's legit (the bidding).

Classified ad:
Whole bunch of stock parts I don't need. I am just using engine, frame and wheels $400 for everything else.

Or maybe:
WANTED little tool box that fits below right side cover. Will pay $400.

Or maybe:
WANTED little tool box that fits below right side cover. Will pay $400.
Your security chain box with security chain is in the mail, just send me a check, or paypal will be fine also.

I do have one! But I think those were on the Heritage Specials only not the Special II

Something goes there; you can see the mounting tabs. My '81 Special non-II has a little triangular box with a door.

Back