A few fresh pictures...

TeeCat

One-Mik Wonder
Reaction score
Hi, guys...

Some of you may know that she can piss me off pretty good... some of you have suffered with me trying to help me to figure her out her moods. At times I want to boot her out. But then I cool down a bit and go out and just look at her, and remember that August afternoon in '07 when I brought her home, leaking gas all over the garage floor, wouldn't run, rife with much physical evidence of Previous Moron neglect and abuse...

... but by any reasonable standard... I mean... just look at her now, after a bit of sweat and commitment. She always seems to get "one more chance"...

These were taken today after a pretty successful little local shakedown run with a new battery. They're still warm out of the camera.

TC

100_0989.jpg

100_0992.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_0999.jpg

You should just give up on that thing. Go ahead leave it by the curb, I'll clean it up for you.
Very sharp, you gotta love it.

If you gave up now Teecat you could never live with yourself........but then again :shrug: i do have the parts to finish the project off and as it will cost me so much to fix :yikes: you could leave it here for a few years till the debit is payed :D :laugh:

- or shes winding him up for the alimony...if youre going to react like mel g, make sure shes not recording you :laughing:

Guys...

Thanks for the feedback and good humor. :) It goes a long way toward maintaining one's enthusiasm, especially when things get frustrating! :p

By the way... I suppose I'm guilty of a Mel G tantrum or two lately. :p

scott... the "air horn dealios" are actually cool air intake plenums. They're an experiment... an aesthetically enhanced take on Pete's (of PAMCO fame) idea for reducing cylinder temps. I don't have any measurements yet - I need to get an infrared thermometer - but the theory/objective is to collect and direct ambient air from in front of the headers right at the cylinder bell, where there's poor air flow. The parts, including mounts, are Spectre Automotive Engineering components that I adapted for this purpose. The tubes are chromed ABS for under-hood applications, but I may eventually replace them with identical polished aluminum tubes that are also available. There are some close-ups of the setup in my gallery. Thanks for asking! :)

TC

Back