check this out! brand new never started 1983 Yamaha XS650 on ebay

I closed my HONDA DEALERSHIP in 1981 Me and my partner had problems with HONDA and he had the original DEALERSHIP papers from early 60's i got involved in the 70's. Well it was a 99 year lease or him dead but there could not be another dealer open up within 60 miles or they had to pay him and many times they did because it was HONDA NAME NOT MOTORCYCLE SHOPS.Thats what they offered back then to get your money. Well when we closed we had 45 NEW BIKES and over 100 USED bikes. I went into the chopper business and he just hung out he had money to burn. About 4 years ago i hit the EBAY market with BRAND NEW HONDA'S and HONDA INVENTORY. We decided to get rid of everything. It all sat in the building since 1981. I sold a CB750 AUTO with MSO NEVER TITLED to a guy in CAL for $4500.00 MUCH more than what the bike was sold for in 1977. I sold CODE 300 Parts for big bucks and even sold a HONDA FACTORY 6 SPEED 305 RACER to a guy in ENGLAND for over $10,000 so ANYTHING is possible. I sold all the new bikes in 6 months and it took me a couple years to sell 60% of parts. My partner DIED year and half ago and there was still like 50 60 grand in old bikes and parts and you are going to cry. His kids got everything and trashed it all so they could sell the building. Someone made some big buck.People go crazy when they see money.This XS 650 may go for some big bucks!!!

I email this guy How did he title it and still have the MSO???
Off the MSO you would be number 1 on the title ORIGINAL OWNER now you are #2
I also asked what the reserve is or close to it. I would guess he wants $6000.00 for it but by the bidding its low not going to get it unless he gets a big player. This would have been a great BARRETT JASKSON Bike .Thats were you get the money with something like this......NOT EBAY
I sold and got good money on EBAY but not over $5000.00 on the ones i sold. Auction houses got me big bucks they had the contacts.

It's surprising that it didn't make $4000 or its reserve. I remember at least one '80s stocker that made $4000 on ebay that wasn't as good as this one. A bit over 4 is the record for any stocker on ebay that I know of.

People just don't have money and i bet the reserve was over $5000.00 The guy never returned my email so i never found out.

People might be willing to pay more for a mint one that runs great than for a mint one that's supposedly never been started.

Back