check this out! brand new never started 1983 Yamaha XS650 on ebay

Wow, reminds me of that story last year of a collector who died and they found like 10 Norton's still in the shipping creates. I think it would have been worth more if they never assembled that bike.

Dam for that price i will build you a custom bike and pay half the shipping to CAL
WEST COST PRICES KILL ME
I seen a bike shop from CAL sell a bike no paper and got $2400.00 and it still needed to be finished on east coast NO TITLE bike worth much less. Complete chopped bikes sell good.

Dang. I put that bike on my watch list just to see what it goes for. I'm wondering why he is choosing to sell it now taking into account the state of the economy.....? You would think it would be worth a lot more once things pick back up.

Yeah zero miles is cool but you heard it's current owner explain the dilemma. It can't be ridden. I'll take my nicely refreshed 83 with 10K miles on it, Literally I take it out for a ride and I don't feel guilty that I have deflowered the little darling.

There was some 1970 CB750 sohc hondas on ebay a couple years ago with the same story....just uncrated recently.

The town next to us has a Honda dealer and the owner still has a 2004 RC-51 still in the crate....Would love to see the other world champion V-twin super bike next to the Duc in the ole car hole.

That's pretty cool. If your ever in St. Louis stop by Donelsons cycles they've got some pretty cool / historic bikes. They even have a rotary Norton which I never new existed. Some flat trackers, etc.

Back