Sold / Found / Inactive - Found!!: Rear Brake Pedal & Left and Right Footrests for 1970-1973 650's

JonW

Troop
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I need the rear brake pedal/lever and the LH and RH rider footrests for my 1971 XS1B. From what info I have gathered, is that the parts are the same for the 1970 through 1973 model years.

TIA

Attachments

• Gas Tank #2J.jpg
    Gas Tank #2J.jpg
    689.8 KB · Views: 59
I found and am now in possession of the rear brake lever!

I am still in need of the left and right footrest assemblies.

What is the difference between early and late foot rests? Painted or chrome? Difference in support brackets?

A little off subject Jon, and I don't know what your plans are, but I've got a front fender in halfway decent shape if you're interested?

Let me know if you are still looking for footrests. I have approx 50% of a 73 TX650 left from a project years ago that I'm selling. I think I have the footrests but can't remeber condition.

Let me know if you are still looking for footrests. I have approx 50% of a 73 TX650 left from a project years ago that I'm selling. I think I have the footrests but can't remeber condition.
Yes, I am still looking for the footrests. Thank you for checking.

Hi Lukiepuppy,
we've had a rash of scammers on this site lately. One of the biggest scams is someone new here (like yourself), answering wanted ads with the part wanted, then walking off with the money and no part. Mostly they're foreigners who couldn't tell you shit about an XS.
Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you at (besides just Iowa)? How did you come to have early XS footrests?
Not trying to be a dick here.... just let us know you're not a "Nigerian Prince." out scammin'. ;)

I can sell you this set. I picked them up when i bought some other stuff from a TX650. They measure 83mm between mounting holes so I'd think they're correct.... Not perfect but pretty nice and def. ready2ride.

20230523_102744.jpg
20230523_102747.jpg
20230523_102759.jpg

Back