1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Harbor Freight Gravity Feed Abrasive Blaster Gun with 20 oz. Hopper (Product Review)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jim, May 3, 2021 at 4:13 PM.

1. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I did a search before I made this thread and nothing came up. I'd have added to that one otherwise. @5twins , can you put a link to yours up here? The more info the merrier.
    @Travis .... sure would be nice if "product reviews" had their own dedicated section. ;)

OHRider and Greyandridin like this.
  2. 5twins

5twins XS650 Guru Top Contributor

I don't think I ever did a review, probably just mentioned having and using the thing. Either way, I don't recall when and where it is now, lol.

Hightower-Ash98, Jim and Greyandridin like this.
  3. kshansen

kshansen XS650 Guru Top Contributor

That "Product Review" section would be a good one!

Jim likes this.
  4. Hightower-Ash98

Hightower-Ash98 XS650 Addict

Good to see that I, am in fact, the dummy here. I actually just bought one as well! I'm not getting nearly the same results as you are. I guess my 30 year old hand-me-down craftsman Air compressor isn't up to snuff
    Glad to see that It isn't a total waste!

Greyandridin and Jim like this.
  5. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

You guys know I don't like sections. :) The last time I was convinced to make new sections was for the regional forums and they are rarely used. :shrug:

SomervilleXS650, Greyandridin and Jim like this.
  6. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I see your point. Well, you da' boss.... boss. :D