Honda Rebel Shocks

bpd106

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is one of those things that has prbably been beat to death, but I'm about ready to start cuttin' on my '81 xs650 Speciall II. I know what I'm going to do, which includes new, short shocks. I found some Honda Rebel Shocks, which are the 10.5" eye to eye, they are listed for a Rebel 250. Are these the ones that everyone else is using? By that I mean for a 250?

Thanks,
BPD106

Probably, as the Rebel 450 is kinda rare.
I put 11 inchers on mine, lowers the back end nice but puts the sidestand use a little precarious.
I just put some xs750 36mm forks on, about an inch and three quarters longer than the 650 forks....side stand function has returned to normal.

NJ, does that 750 front with trees, bolt right into a stock 650 neck??? Just curious.
Sorry to hijack, by the way...

I know this is one of those things that has prbably been beat to death, but I'm about ready to start cuttin' on my '81 xs650 Speciall II. I know what I'm going to do, which includes new, short shocks. I found some Honda Rebel Shocks, which are the 10.5" eye to eye, they are listed for a Rebel 250. Are these the ones that everyone else is using? By that I mean for a 250?

Thanks,
BPD106

Yes, those are definitely the ones you want.

Back