Pistons stuck from setting

I would never try to sale it to any one with out telling them everthing that was and is wrong with the bike, At least the motor is free now, I am going to keep putting pb blaster in th cyclinders for a couple of days, then change the oil and add marvel oil additive, I did this to another bike and it has not smoked since..If it does not work then I will do a top end or sale and let the buyer do the top end, I am not trying to cheat any.:doh:

Then whats up,with raising the price 1k? Also, if you've done this before why are you asking for help?

Oh, and I believe the word you are looking for is: sell.

Depends on why it's stuck. Light rust rings are easy, heavy rust is hard, other materials are harder still.

I've got an engine in my garage right now that has a bolt puller putting about a lot of pressure on the piston head and that sucker ain't moving.

If you're going to put anything like cola/molasses water etc. in the cylinder I'd instead recommend using h2o diluted phosphoric acid. Phosphoric acid is the active agent in cola/molasses but without the side effects. It's nontoxic, and reasonably harmless (take all precautions as always with all chemicals - gloves, eye protection and ventilation)

You first need to determine WHY it's stuck. A 50 buck harbor freight snake cam will tell you, or you can take the heads off.

The motor is free now.:thumbsup:

Back