Rear Wheel movement

Doc,
you don't even have the pathetic little scissor jack that comes with the car?
Ah well, if you don't, you don't.
Tell you where to get a jack real cheap. ($2 Canadian where I live)
Your nearest wrecker's yard.
There's one the trunk of 95% of the cars in there along with a lug-wrench and a mini-spare.
yah i do, no real rush really ive been dealing with that click for a while as well as my engine with a serious ticking noise due to me running it dry of oil.... no money to spend on it so itll have to be put on the back burner

Yes, here's an early "one-way" cam. Note two of the corners on the cam are more pointed, two more rounded. The round ones should activate the brake shoes when the brake arm is pulled forward .....

EarlyCam.jpg
my bike is a 77, i'm pretty positive that last time i pulled the rear wheel that my setup has a two way cam

yah i do, no real rush really ive been dealing with that click for a while as well as my engine with a serious ticking noise due to me running it dry of oil.... no money to spend on it so itll have to be put on the back burner
Hi doc,
I used to post "oil is cheap" but that ain't true no more, oil is now expensive. OTOH, compared to running your engine dry of it, oil is still a bargain.
Note that a serious ticking noise has been known to morph into a deep booming knock which could end up with the motor putting a leg out of bed.

Back