should i buy this xs650

well im done with that bike. he said the lowest he could go would be $300 and i said no way. looking at a different bike right now. waiting on pics. once i get them i will post to see what you guys think.

jimmy you're timing is all off....I just sold a 75 about 3 months ago for $500 engine had good compression and was in 10x better condition then that rusty bucket. I'm in OKC too =/. I might be selling the 71 in my avatar pretty soon though...I can't decide if I want to part with it yet. nice to see a fellow okie on here....

Kevin

kevin let me know if you decide to sell the 71 that makes me sick about the 75 guess i should of joined this site 5 months ago instead of just looking thru it i found a guy near pauls valley with a xs that i am going to look at a week from today.

The Yamaha shop in Yukon was in it's prime back then. There should be some not found yet. Try contacting the local auctioneers in the area let them know you are looking.
You might find something in a garage in Binger, Colony, Custer City or Geary. Good luck.

Back