The 2024 Dick Russell Memorial Ozarks Rally Mountain View AR May 8th- 12th

If you use in-line fuel filters, bring a couple extras along for the new tank. It's clean as a whistle, but why take a chance...
If you don't use 'em.... why not? :whistle:
I will bring some, I plan on the change over to happen under the supervision of John Chaves. I am already looking forward with glee when he cusses me out. :smoke:

Oil filter had some small black goo and a few very fine silver bits.
20240429_172829.jpg

If anyone has a junk fender for a 78 please let me know
Thanks
I have a rear special (I think) that @gggGary sent me for some prototyping fitment issues I was working on. Does that fit the bill? It is "uncut" with original mounts, etc but has 4 coats of different paint colors on it. I do not need it on my shelf and would be glad to send it forwrd.

Last edited:
I have a rear special (I think) that @gggGary sent me for some prototyping fitment issues I was working on. Does that fit the bill? It is "uncut" with original mounts, etc but has 4 coats of different paint colors on it. I do not need it on my shelf and would be glad to send it forwrd.
IIRC that fender was from an 82. I do have a 79 special fender I could bring.

Yes they are a bit different mostly taillight holes? but not positive if the mounts are diff too.
one more POS in the SOIR doesn't matter either way. ;^)
Taillight mounting is not a problem. Going to cut at the turn signal mount. If you guys have the room to bring them, I can compare them.

Thanks

Back