Tire size with TC bro Hardtail

Simple Bob

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello
I need a little assistance. I recently purchased new tires for my build but I am not sure if it will work.
Can anyone tell what is the widest tire they have used with a tc brow hard tail. I picked up a 140/90/16 for my rear mag. This looks good but i dont think the fit with the chain

Thanks

Hello
I need a little assistance. I recently purchased new tires for my build but I am not sure if it will work.
Can anyone tell what is the widest tire they have used with a tc brow hard tail. I picked up a 140/90/16 for my rear mag. This looks good but i dont think the fit with the chain

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing "tire size with the TC hardtail" of course I want the fattest tire I can squeeze in there without chain issues .

since you already baught the tire and mounted it, there is only one way to know........put it together.
even if you don't have a chain yet, you can mount the wheel, and look down the line and see if its too close or not.

My rear tire is a 140 and it fits fine room on both sides it is a bit close with the chain but not bad

Last edited:
Back