Whats your weather right now?

We have a tornado watch in our parts. It is 73 f and drizzly. I think I caught a mild bug last night about 7 p.m. Nobody around here has covid, and I haven't really been close to anyone. Feels like someone gave me two black eyes last night, and a feverish head cold, but no respiratory ailment at all. In fact, that got better than it's been in a week. Totally lethargic, but now I am gaining my strength back. I figure it may be a 24-hour bug of some sort. Will keep you posted, sometime.
'TT'

Probably less than a inch. It'll be gone in a few days.
I did snow blow the drive twice this last December for that amount of snow. Not that I would have trouble getting in or out. I do it on the chance it does get and stay cold for several weeks. If it does that thin layer will pack down and turn to ice. I believe one time last month we did get enough say ankle deep that actually made it worth running the blower, but then all that melted!

We are in the 50s F right now with some drizzle; makes me want to go back inside to finish my coffee.
1641132239020.png

Tomorrow though, sounds like winter finally arrives. They are telling us temps will be below freeing with snow coming an inch an hour from Before sunrise to lunchtime. I may have to take the truck to work...

I have been bad-mouthing the weather guessers and the Government for closing today. Our blizzard of 2022 was supposed to hit at 0300ish. By 0630 it had not yet arrived and I was not happy.

But the squeaky wheel gets the grease they ay and by 0745 it looked like this outside:

The Blue Birds look cold too...
20220103e.jpg

It amazes me how fast it showed up. Look at the heavy boughs on the trees.
20220103f.jpg

The bikes are cozy under their covers out front.
20220103h.jpg

The sidewalk is covered in a short time after I cleared it. Life is good...
20220103i.jpg

Ms. Elie loves it too
20220103m.jpg
20220103n.jpg
20220103o.jpg

I awoke at 9:30 this morning and was surprised to see snow on the car tops. It had rained last night. The temperature now is 34F, and I am still mildly under the weather. I only smoke outdoors, and I can't fathom what I would do at zero weather; probably cheat.
'TT'

Parky.

Just feels so cold today. Must have been below zero when I went for my daily walk at half past seven. Has not been that cold all day, but there's a lazy wind. Sooner go straight through you than go around.

Now it's just gone four in the afternoon, went outside to close the gate, and gee whizz it feels cold.

Wood-burner on and stay in for the evening I think.

Back