Trade - WTT an AR 15 for bike

Zfolse

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have a Spikes Tactical assault rifle with many extras, looking for complete or near complete bike, runner or not, also have a complete 1964 triumph 650 unit to sweeten the deal if need, let me know what ya have. I live in Louisiana so anywhere close would be great.

What's the spec's of the build. Did Spikes build it, or did you. Thanks

Spikes did, I just bought a complete upper and lower receiver and added the extras, everything is mil spec from spikes, the lower is a zombie edition, if you look on their website you can see it, the upper is a spikes 16, chrome ally barrel, I have added a light laser combo, foregrip, floating quad rail, colapsable stock, single point sling, also have a few tools to work on it and 500 rds of ammo.

The triumph is just a unit sitting there, I really don't wanna get ride of it but would for the right deal, the cases would need to be split and gone up from there, all I have for it is the unit and front end, and no papers, doing a list title is expensive and really not worth my time. I mean she is cool and I would love to build her but it wouldn't be practical for me as for he money you would dump in it to go through it you could just buy a runner.

Joel, good to see you again, lol, we still may, seeing how it seem fairly easy to get your hands on a neck and title around here, I was looking I strip it down and make a cafe out of it, and had frame mods in the works anyways, just let me see what else I can find around here.

Come up to Kansas. I'll hook you up! lol. :D I've got 15 Xs's you can choose from...

Why don't these trades ever pop up around me?

Love me a Triumph unit.

Back