XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Curious Mikey.... that pic is labeled "Johnny's carbs." Did you rename his pic, or is that how it came to you?

1675465181342.png

Got my speedo/tach pic. At least I think that what they are.... :rolleyes:

1675469276449.png

Got my speedo/tach pic. At least I think that what they are.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 234895
We've been preoccupied with this FB guy all day (thanx halfmile)....it'll probably turn out to be a Chinese plot to distract Jim's attention while this floated by KC:
230202153440-suspected-chinese-surveillance-balloon.jpg

:laugh2:

We've been preoccupied with this FB guy all day (thanx halfmile)....it'll probably turn out to be a Chinese plot to distract Jim's attention while this floated by KC:
View attachment 234896
:laugh2:
Been following that.
Jus' like that "other" superpower... we may have vastly overestimated their abilities. :lmao:

Last edited:
So I sent him this last night.

1675527729503.png

Apparently he left the group?
Anyway, don't know if he'll see it, but I sent him this reply. And yes I reported him.

1675527907957.png

Absolutely
I also report someone selling a car or camper or whatever for their aunt
Only 1 picture stupid low price etc
And listed in a ton of areas

The Federal Aviation Administration has issued a ground stop for three airports in the Carolinas as a suspected Chinese spy balloon drifts through the area, a spokesperson confirmed in a statement.

The administration also restricted airspace near Myrtle Beach between 12:45 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. ET. for "national defense airspace.”

The affected airports are in Wilmington, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
-CNN

:guns::gun:

The Federal Aviation Administration has issued a ground stop for three airports in the Carolinas as a suspected Chinese spy balloon drifts through the area, a spokesperson confirmed in a statement.

The administration also restricted airspace near Myrtle Beach between 12:45 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. ET. for "national defense airspace.”

The affected airports are in Wilmington, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
-CNN

:guns::gun:

:geek:

1675539434796.png

Back