XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Seems I remember somebody lusting after a Honda CB400F Supersport:umm:

If so, here's one in CA just listed on BAT https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1977-honda-cb400f-super-sport-5/
1688505657045.png

Had one for a short time when I was in England. Wanted another ever since. Yeah, weren't no speed demon.... but the sound is to die for... 'specially at redline... :geek:
Yes indeed, they do sound good although I'm partial to 3 cyl 2 strokes. Having said that, my current self wouldn't ride a 70's era Kawi triple for more than about 30 minutes. Having to keep it in the powerband would get old quick. The Honda would be far more enjoyable and if I'm honest, is a superior bike.

Something seems off about this bike...I cant put my finger on it.

It was listed on eBay for a long time, listed as a 76 not 75, seller says its listed incorrectly on title. Then it kept getting reduced in price with buy it now, no bites...

I wrote seller asking for more pics, messages kept getting returned as unsafe e-mail address, even though its an established seller on eBay...just so many strange things about it.

I'd pull the trigger on it, even though I'd have to have it shipped across the whole United States it seems like it has good enough bones to be worth it...but so many weird things associated with it, my gut tells me beware.

Something seems off about this bike...I cant put my finger on it.

It was listed on eBay for a long time, listed as a 76 not 75, seller says its listed incorrectly on title. Then it kept getting reduced in price with buy it now, no bites...

I wrote seller asking for more pics, messages kept getting returned as unsafe e-mail address, even though its an established seller on eBay...just so many strange things about it.

I'd pull the trigger on it, even though I'd have to have it shipped across the whole United States it seems like it has good enough bones to be worth it...but so many weird things associated with it, my gut tells me beware.
Just for the hell of it contact him for his( "someones #)
If it's not selling quickly theres no hurry on your part to buy it either
You don't want to give out the cash and find out it's bogus
And another just for the hell of it tell them you might (or you do) have someone in the area that could look at it for you (it's just a bluff)
That should get the truth out of them one way or another

Just for the hell of it contact him for his( "someones #)
If it's not selling quickly theres no hurry on your part to buy it either
You don't want to give out the cash and find out it's bogus
And another just for the hell of it tell them you might (or you do) have someone in the area that could look at it for you (it's just a bluff)
That should get the truth out of them one way or another
I tried but messages kept getting returned on eBay saying unsafe e-mail account...weird.

I'd quit if I were you :shrug:
I just sent a message on FB now I'm curious too

"could I get the phone number to contact the seller please"
lets see how they reply

Back