If a new company broke into the market?

Just had a 'late-to-the-party' idea. Instead of hollow tubing, how 'bout threaded tubing, then users can use bolts only, no exposed nuts & threads. Might even use threaded bung on the other hole...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is an awesome idea !!!!! I hate the long bolts with nut and thread hanging out..

If you decide to make one that is threaded and uses short bolts at each end I'll be definatly buying one...

how about a kit with all the necessary hardware/spacers that is needed when doing a front end conversion to say an R6, later XS or SV front forks. It would be great to have one source with all spacers needed to use either the cast or spoke wheels. Most of these spacers could be turned in a CNC and model/forks specific. Much easier than having to"piece meal" all the parts from separate manufacturers.

Hey guys been super busy and a lot has changed since I last posted. I left the shop I was working at that was interested in getting into the market. They hired a new guy to run the place and he didn't want anything to do with the bike industry and told me to get all my parts out of his shop. So not only did I remove my bike frame and parts I was working on but I also removed myself. I will be going into aerospace welding on Monday. Im sorry this didn't work out and maybe once I get going at the new shop I can pick up a tig welder for my home shop and try to make some parts in my spare time. I really think it was a dumb move on there part but not my shop to make that call on.

Back