anybody looking for 2 complete stock frames with serial #s?

heh. worse than women. one told me she wanted 10 inches and to make it hurt so i stuck it in twice and punched her in the mouth. seriouly, if it makes a shit to annybody at this point in the thread, the frames are no titles and $100 a piece plus shipping from georgia if anybody has a use. sounds pretty doubtful at this point but just sayin.

Reyclebill, speaking of salvage titles, you change one to a real title in Delaware.....after the vehicle is returned to it's original condition. One of the salvage yards here gives you a bill of sale that specifically states that the vehicle is for parts only and cannot be put on the road again. They do this to cover their butt and not have to go thru all the hassle talking to the DMV when someone tries to title it.

they will have to! bastards! heh. nah, im sure getting burned puts the cynical taste in your mouth but ive not heard of anybody i personally know have any problems and i already had to do it with one bike and did not have problem one and the process was fairly painless. but im sure shit DOES happen. i know where the guy lives that sold me my bike so if shit goes south with that HE'S gonna have some splaining to do. thats what i dont get about your dumptruck, bill. how did somebody sell you something that didnt belong to them and why arent they in jail?

The guy who sold me the stolen dump truck was sentenced to 1 year in jail and ordered to pay me back my losses. The judge also granted me a judgment against any property he may ever own, but when he got out he stole another vehicle, sold it, got caught and went back to prison. Seems he was trying to pay me back by stealing someone else's cars, trucks and motorcycles. If he ever owns anything of value (land, houses, vehicles, ect) I'll be allowed to take it to cover my losses but odds are good he'll never stay out of jail long enough to own anything.

Reyclebill, speaking of salvage titles, you change one to a real title in Delaware.....after the vehicle is returned to it's original condition. One of the salvage yards here gives you a bill of sale that specifically states that the vehicle is for parts only and cannot be put on the road again. They do this to cover their butt and not have to go thru all the hassle talking to the DMV when someone tries to title it.

Some of my competitors here in NC do the same. I try to discourage people from buying my junk vehicles but some simply wave so much money in front of me that I can't say no. Or they get pissed at me because I refuse to let them lose their money. Then they get mad at me when they can't title the vehicles they talk me into selling them.

I bought 3 XS650s today, all junkers with no titles and in various states of decay. They look like they've been in the woods for 30 years but there are a handful of usable parts. I'll use some of the parts to repair my existing fleet then part out and trade/sell what remains. The NC DMV allows me to buy without titles provided the vehicles are over 10 years old-- I get IDs, multiple videos from the many cameras on my yard, report every VIN to DMV and take finger prints... And still they sell stolen vehicles.

But hey, 100% of those who have sold me stolen vehicles have gone to prison.

I can't even get anyone to haul away two straight no title frames. I have a titled frame I feel is worth about 200 and no takers on here, but it's mid January in Wisconsin and headed towards 10 below. Craigslist may be different.

Back