Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

Motorcycle Historical Club South ..Rally

" International Rally Sweden Skåne Rundt "

Machines older than 1946 Since 1970

Danish Nimbus / Swedish Husqvarna / Some German 2 stokes and more There are some very skilled people in that club.
One person I know a little is able to restore 30 ies Husqvarna racers with no engine block available.
Arranged through contacts so that new ones were cast in the Czech Republic Amazing really
I am not competent enough to carry their lunchbox .Nice people

Danish Nimbus / Swedish Husqvarna / Some German 2 stokes and more There are some very skilled people in that club.
One person I know a little is able to restore 30 ies Husqvarna racers with no engine block available.
Arranged through contacts so that new ones were cast in the Czech Republic Amazing really

Wow! I enjoyed that. I had no idea those bikes could be found in Sweden in those numbers.

Wow! I enjoyed that. I had no idea those bikes could be found in Sweden in those numbers.
To be honest some of the bikes are from countries around -- Like Germany and Denmark but 85 % or so is from Sweden.
Long winters and there is more garage time So it is a big hobby Be it cars or bikes
the joke -- Good way to save youngsters from Sport --and besides not all can play in Rock Bands

Even better, they are being ridden!

As there was Indians in that lineup, it would be rude to not point out that Oscar Hedstrom, one of the founders of Indian Motorcycles was in fact born in Sweden. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Hedstrom
I think there are about 750 thousand ethnic Swedes in the U.S., including me. That’s interesting about Indian.

Edit: My guesstimate was off by a few million.

Last edited:
1699540413623.png

Back