Post a Photo of your Dog

My German Shepherd; he's 6 years old.

1684016680879.png

Had 3 dogs. This was my last one. Beau a rescue dog i had for 16 years. Couldn't say the word beach without him going crazy. It was our daily ritual to walk the beach every day. Hell it got to the point i couldn't spell the letters out loud within the dogs hearing range without him understanding.

1684030734410.png

Here's a couple of dogs we had in Katherine in the NT. No idea of the breed. The top one in the picture was named Molly, great name for a dog. I think she was an antilopine, picked her up on the side of the road, she was still inside her mother's pouch, didn't even know dogs had pouches! Difficult bloody thing to bottle feed but we did so every two hours until she got a little older.

The second, I think, was a sulphur crested. probably an off shoot of the Chinese crested. Marvelous pet, followed my everywhere, and strangely enough for a dog he started talking, mostly expletives, don't know here he learnt them. He escaped a couple of times and we received a phone call each time, neighbours wanting us to come and get him as he was walking up and down their street yelling expletives.

Turned out George was actually Georgina, should have known because I never noticed a dick on him/her.

We had another two dogs in Katherine, Stub an Australian cattle dog, and Scruff, whose mother was a damn good sport. Don't have any pictures of them handy. Georgina and Stub ruled the roost, but not each other, I quite often found them nose to nose, Georgina scared to attack in case Stub bit his head off and Stub to scared to attack in case I bit his head off.

Actually, none of them got along, Stub and Scruff hated each other, Georgina hated everyone except me and Molly wasn't fussed on anyone, just ran around the yard. well, she actually hopped, don't know where she learnt that from. The other three dogs just ran around on all fours, except Georgina who ran around on just two legs, he/she sure was a funny looking dog though! Maybe George/Georgina was a them, that's the modern take on him/hers!

Attachments

• 10712967_1496308137295894_8750168690086280212_n.jpg
    10712967_1496308137295894_8750168690086280212_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 42
IMG_0132.JPG

Gizmo.
We're kinda dogless right now, however, many times I'll head out to a walkabout on the property and I'll hear a "meow" from behind. He often joins me on these adventures but usually craps out on the last couple hundred yards of travel and has to be carried. I'll throw him lamb style across me shoulders for the last stretch.

Back