Royal Schmoyal......

hi guys,,, look i,m sorry,,,,BUT,,,i,m in australia ,,and proudly i want a republic,,, so that we aussie can make our own history,,,and s h i t as well ,,i do understand the poms after the disasters of the divorces and fergie selling time with andrew for xxxxx amount and charles cheating on his wife and the story goes on ,,, anyway hopefully it might pick up the country a bit ... regards oldbiker

I'm sick and tired of the "Oh, it's a regular girl becoming a princess". Ya, like the Queen would let her grandson marry just anyone. I don't think so. She was groomed since birth. 400K for a dress and an estimated 80 million total cost!!!! Don't help the less fortunate or the down trodden, go blow millions on a freaking wedding.

I was appalled this morning when on the news they talked about that wedding before telling about some of our soldiers being killed overseas.

And from the import point of view, at least it's not Chinese royalty.

I agree Mrbill. All kinds of stuff going on and we are worried about some birthright fairytale. I still remember when Diana was helping the poor Africans and doing other aid and the Queen got upset with her, basically, because of who they were. Imagine helping common people, how disgusting!!! They'll use millions of tax payers money to pay for a wedding, but won't help them.

In the good old days Harry would have murdered William with a dagger before the ceremony and become heir to the throne.

LOL, I was watching some on the news and 'arry looks like a real badass. The 2 brothers, one sweet and the other coming to his rescue covered in blood.
"Oh, 'elp me 'arry!"

Nothing wrong with a little royal wedding once in a while. It is crazy the lifestyles all these folks lead just based on birth though. I bet William and Harry have a MAD gun collection in one of the castles; I'd like to see that one.

We're not all into this royal wedding crap over here..I didnt watch it, none of my mates did ..Bunch of upperclass parasites as far as most of us Brits are concerned..
A big joke, just like Obama...

A woman came into my store and told me how all the British were so thrilled and every one of them was "into" it. I asked how she came to this conclusion and she said her friends, friends, brother's, roomates, mom's, cousin's, wife's, sister new a Brit who mentioned it once. I just laughed. My friend is from Northern Ireland. I should have asked if he watched it.

Back