Royal Schmoyal......

To quote verbatim "at least your joke doesn't get to make decisions that effect your country,or health care" This is partisan politics in it's most insidious form.

To quote verbatim "at least your joke doesn't get to make decisions that effect your country,or health care" This is partisan politics in it's most insidious form.

This is kind of funny coming from a guy that has this as his signature,

"It seems to me that the human race's largest failing is not so much
our inability to learn, but our refusal to do so."

I didnt watch the wedding,Im not really intrested in the Royal family & neither are most of my friends . We can take ribbing about our countrys establishment & leaders without taking offence and you should do likewise. :wink2:
P.S. We Brits actually like you Yanks :)

BTW. Well done Yanks for getting BinLaden :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If we'd been settled by the Spanish we'd be like Central and South America. If we'd been settled by the French, they would have sold their interest to whoever and gone back home. France was always too nice a place to leave permanently.

If the French had kept you youd now be part of the third Riech, theyre surrender monkeys ....:)

:)
..And remember, our royal family are of Kraut decent, they changed their German surname ,Hanover, to Windsor in WW1:)

The particularly incestuous nature of their inbreeding renders it somewhat difficult to say with any clarity where they originally came from

I just found out that the Prince wore an Irish Guard uniform. Apparently the groom can pick whatever uniform he wants to wear even though he was never in that unit or service group. Which ever looks the best. That is total BS. As a veteran, and prior U.S. Marine, you don't just wear a uniform 'cuz you like it.

Yep, thats just wrong,my cousin (ex para) was saying exactly the same thing to me on Sunday, he was really pissed off.

Back