Whats your weather right now?

20201231_171134.jpg
1C at 5:15
As the sun goes down for the last time in 2020.
It wasn't much of a year but for those of us with a lot more behind us than before us, it still beat the alternative.

View attachment 181767
1C at 5:15
As the sun goes down for the last time in 2020.
It wasn't much of a year but for those of us with a lot more behind us than before us, it still beat the alternative.

Too true Lakeview - well said.

Pete

Cardiff Wales: A new year but same old cold weather. It is 0 Cesius at the moment and will rise to about 3 Celsius today. I will take the bike out later for a 10 mile ride to test my new gloves for Covid-19 resistance :wink2:.

Edit: Gloves tested OK.

Last edited:
The story here today is the air quality. Up until a few years ago , fireworks were illegal, then the governor changed that law. We are limited, to things that do not explode or fly in the air, but people bring in big fireworks from out of state. Last night starting at 6:00 pm they started, this went on until 2:30 in the morning. It sounded like a war zone all around us, absolutely non stop. Our dog that is scared of thunder was a quivering pile of jelly all night, and this morning when I first got up, the air quality index was absolutely pegged in the hazardous zone. Gun powder and wood smoke from fire pits. Bad air is keeping me inside today. :unsure:
1357C9D6-D52B-44F3-BBF6-137A0EEDCF7E.png

A miserable day of constant rain. My yard is a lake - there is no place else for the water to go - completely saturated. I hope this miserable day does not portend a miserable 2021. At least I have an excuse for some garage time.

it's 19 out headed for a balmy 23 today
Time to go out to get dog food for a dog that's not mine and deliver it to his neighbors (who I've never met)
That's what you do for your younger bachelor brother :banghead:
Happy 2021 everybody

63* for a High today. Mostly clear skies.
Yesterday was the last ride of the dreaded year and it was colder and cloudy sky.

What is that woodie wagon reflection in the window?:umm:
Good eye, that woodie wagon is actually a window display/ forest scene.
ParkRose Hardware is an upscale, well equipped hardware store which does sell many yard art / garage art type mini steel cars, trucks, motorcycles too.
:)

Back