Whats your weather right now?

Windy. Today, it's mild for this time of year, but getting fed up with all the gales. I think we've had four named storms this year in just one month? Hundreds of thousands of trees down, lots of people without power, can't remember it ever being so windy.

62°f yesterday, 45° currently, with a snowstorm descending on us this evening. Estimates vary right now... most say (guess) 6-12" over a 24 hr period. Single digit temps after the snow. Best go stack some wood in the garage I guess.

Since we're still a covid hotspot, there's a shortage of plow drivers. Garbage collection is cancelled for the rest of the week so those drivers can (help) man the plows. I certainly hope there was a bit a training involved in that move. :cautious:

62°f yesterday, 45° currently, with a snowstorm descending on us this evening.
I hope we're just south far enough to avoid your snowstorm. It's going to be close. Now would be perfect for a ride or wrenching with the garage door open. It's nice, with nasty on the way.

Currently 47. Rain to sart around dinner time with temps falling overnight changing to sleet and freezing rain and then to snow by morning. Then calling for 10-12" of thick heavy wet snow. Round two on Thursday is calling for another 4-6" of light dry snow along with 30mph winds. Going to be a fun week! Got the tire chains on the tractor and snow blower in tip-top shape. Preparing for the worst but hoping for the best!

56 degrees and the sun going down, out for our evening walk. :)
500F77F6-5730-422A-809A-1A4822BD3638.jpeg

Currently, 14*F, with a wind chill in the single digits. We were forecasted to get 6-12" of snow today (tapering off around 5:00pm). Looks like ~6", overnight, out there now, but hard to tell with drifting, causing some interesting sculptures in the driveway. Nothing out of the ordinary for these parts. Snow? In Oswego County? In February? Who knew? :shrug: So, we push it out of the way, and go to work.

-2 bit windy nothing new for here and we even got a 1/4 of snow over night
I have a cordless blower so the snow has been blown away from the house to the garage
No shoveling today

The bitterly cold nights and high winds of he last few days have gone. There has been a lot of rain in the night, burns and the river are up, paths are muddy. This morning it is mild and calm, but with a heavy blanket of grey clouds I think there will be still more rain.

Storm Dudley announcing it's arrival with a sigh gradually turning to a roar as it passes through the trees. It's three forty-five in the afternoon and the storm isn't 'due' until evening. Going to be a very windy night.

Trains services across Scotland today will finish in a few minutes at four o'clock. Official predictions of transport chaos with yet more trees down, power cuts are likely, coastal flooding with storm surges . . .

This is the fourth named storm this year! And we have the fifth, Storm Eunice, to look forward to on Friday.

Can't remember a year this windy.

This morning it was 32*F. Tonight/tomorrow a high of 51* and will melt off all the snow. Tomorrow night a lot of rain and temps dumping back down to single digits. Got to love this unpredictable Indiana weather ....:umm:

Wife wasn’t impressed with her new bike lift birthday pressie; so I took her to an expensive hotel in Clifton Bristol. Rain and Gale storms all night, it was horrible. Dinner and hotel were great though.

Back