Whats your weather right now?

F*^#ing HOT🥵. 105 temp with a 131 degree heat index at 4:50 this afternoon. At 8:00 this evening the temp was 96 and the heat index is down to a comfy 110. The dew point is down from 89 to 79. At least the grass has stopped growing for a while.:thumbsup:

A rainy night in (Georgia!?) Cardiff.
Drying out now and the sun is gloriously up.
Very humid for us softies in Wales.
Roads are drying quickly; so I may get to revisit my 'Popping - Gonzo':umm:
Capture.PNG

Just back from my wettest daily walk ever. To say it's raining would be an understatement. Every garment soaked by the time I was halfway down the lane. Been raining all night - I don't know how much has fallen but we must be into several inches? All the storm drains have popped their cast iron covers and water is gushing out, all the paths have turned into fast flowing streams, all the streams have turned into fast flowing rivers. The river is already high for this time of year and tomorrow I expect it to be a lot higher.

Ferchrissakes it's August when one might expect warm lazy days and a drought . . .

80F with outer rain bands from Hurricane Idalia. Winds expected to pick up soon to 35-55 MPH. 2" of rain forcasted. We got lucky.
There is a model that has Idalia crossing Georgia into the Atlantic then looping back down into Florida. I think this due to Frank. Don’t let your guard down.

There is a model that has Idalia crossing Georgia into the Atlantic then looping back down into Florida. I think this due to Frank. Don’t let your guard down.
Apparently Tallahassee is locking down! Winds of 110mph are hitting Florida too!

As noted before, weather through July and August best described as very disappointing in this part of the World.

But today for a welcome change is beautiful. Not very warm, I think 19°C which is 66°F but dry and clear with fluffy cumulus clouds. Told it will remain like this or improve over the next few days.

Went to meet up with Elliot in Wooler - 70 mile round trip. He came on his 1974 R75/6.

Unsurprisingly, given the wet weather we've been having, plenty combine harvesters out and about. Lost time to be made up for. Had to follow a couple of columns of harvesters, towing their cages behind them, filling the road until they turn off.

It was great to be out for a decent run. Took Miss November and she didn't let me down.

It’s a near perfect 54• at 61310.Gettin’ the yard work done and back to the 72 my turn project.✅😁

Attachments

• 400636D4-736A-4781-8131-EE73B77E5F48.jpeg
    400636D4-736A-4781-8131-EE73B77E5F48.jpeg
    651.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 2835506B-1386-4D99-A7F9-5B3F4780CB3B.png
    2835506B-1386-4D99-A7F9-5B3F4780CB3B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Back