WTF pictures

1703389886625.png

These fellers need to police up the brass, very sloppy!View attachment 258224

The casings indicate active zone --Open terrain and no lookout .. closed group not spreading out .. Not keeping the head Down
No weapons close by -- The gun is an obvious target --- From a tank long distance or so -- Blam and they are gone including the Gun
Not Perfect. But it depends of course ..Can be practice

The casings indicate active zone --Open terrain and no lookout .. closed group not spreading out .. Not keeping the head Down
No weapons close by -- The gun is an obvious target --- From a tank long distance or so -- Blam and they are gone including the Gun
Not Perfect. But it depends of course ..Can be practice
The feller holding the camera might be conspicuous ! I'm sure it was a picnic on maneuver. Nowadays with the drones dropping grenades and spotting artillery in trenches and dugouts below zero...with snipers...very jolly. OMG !

Love me some Waffle House. Never had a waffle at Waffle House. Triple chocolate pie mmmmmmm. My best bike trips are heading south. Lots of entertainment at WH.
Enroute to a Yamaha650Society rally my son and I stopped at a Waffle House. First time ever for both of us northerners. I only saw 1 waffle on the menu but an online search suggests they offer 4 different waffles. Anyway, we both had an enjoyable breakfast.

Back