XS650 Craigslist postings depository

A very beautiful 1977 XS650 in Tunbridge, VT for $1950!

https://vermont.craigslist.org/mpo/d/tunbridge-yamaha-xs-orig-miles-original/7454274849.html

01717_2NAKE6cZMkGz_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely will be considering BAT when I am ready to sell the GT380

Last edited:
Although they were common in their day, they're pretty unusual in today's world. Many a young man cut his teeth on a 70's 2 stroke and 380cc's in a 2 stroke is fairly equivalent to a 600cc 4 stroke. Not today's 600's but 70's mid size.
That means guys that had one in high school or college might look at BAT and think, I should have never got rid of that.

Plus there's a unique pleasure in riding past the EPA office leading a faint blue smoke trail!

Although they were common in their day, they're pretty unusual in today's world. Many a young man cut his teeth on a 70's 2 stroke and 380cc's in a 2 stroke is fairly equivalent to a 600cc 4 stroke. Not today's 600's but 70's mid size.
That means guys that had one in high school or college might look at BAT and think, I should have never got rid of that.

Plus there's a unique pleasure in riding past the EPA office leading a faint blue smoke trail!
Yeah, I get it. I had a Kawasaki 350 S2 when I was 16, but $9k. Maybe I'm just cheap..lol.

I saw that too. If they were closer, I would consider it but that's a little too far for me.

Back