XS650 Craigslist postings depository

I haven’t made the discovery in Mississippi, but in Georgia, I think there’s little to better attract the law than lack of an illuminated tag. I repaired the lights on my XS650 just yesterday. Any customizing I do has to include an illuminated license plate, even if I don’t plan to ride at night.
I saw that and wondered, with all the work already done, why he/she put a clear lamp gacing down on the right signal.

I saw that and wondered, with all the work already done, why he/she put a clear lamp gacing down on the right signal.
I've been stopped many times for an inop tag light. On one occasion the cops said two lamps are required, even though the manufacturer of my car only allowed for one. I even got a ticket because I apparently pissed off the cop by being sober. After all, he watched me come out of the bar! Anyway, I don't care to give cause to light me up.

Not familiar. What scam is he running?
He claims he’s a “Custom bike builder”. Numerous people have been shown photos of the bike while being built looking good, etc. only to receive a bike that barely runs, one guy wanted cafe cowl on so the builder cut and then JB welded the tail end back on fingerprints and all from forming it. Painted black frame but only where you could see, everywhere else still showed blue frame. Guy basically preys on people who aren’t mechanically inclined and just want a nice vintage custom bike. Has offered people money to take down bad reviews.

He claims he’s a “Custom bike builder”. Numerous people have been shown photos of the bike while being built looking good, etc. only to receive a bike that barely runs, one guy wanted cafe cowl on so the builder cut and then JB welded the tail end back on fingerprints and all from forming it. Painted black frame but only where you could see, everywhere else still showed blue frame. Guy basically preys on people who aren’t mechanically inclined and just want a nice vintage custom bike. Has offered people money to take down bad reviews.
yep yep, he's also very manipulative given his intentions. He will work very well with you, accommodate your requests, be overly nice just to get his bikes out the door to you. I almost ended up getting one for him before I was like, "I can fuck up a bike just as well as he can then learn to fix it" and here we are lol

In the last year as a seller he has 12 feed-backs............

out of 12, 2 negatives, 1 neutral

25% negative/neutral feedback

75% positive feedback for the last 12 months........

Good case of.............Buyer beware

Last edited:
Also, he sells other parts/vinyl decals so that fluffs up a lot of positive reviews. I’m sure he’s a great seller of used parts, but can’t build bikes worth a damn

Someone bit 3k on that! Mind blown! Haha
It’s honestly insane. Just from these non detailed photos you can see the discoloration and pitting on the forks, the fact the tail light is honest to god taped to the rear seat with the wire just hanging in the breeze, the reg/rec is just dangling, and the center stand still has all the rust on it. Like, seriously?

If your buying off this guy, from the front page it shows he has a 99.3% positive feedback............ This is overall since 2014 and as a seller and buyer

A detailed check on feedback/ratings as a seller, shows the true ratings of the last 12 months as a seller

the file i made up shows..........the feedback for a seller and detailed Seller ratings

No feedback on Accurate descriptions......No feedback on Shipping Speed.....no feedback on Reasonable shipping cost.........10 feedback for communication with a 4.5 star rating

Clipboard b3.jpg

Has he sold other stuff that might make a difference to his Fleecbay ratings??..........Possibly but they don't show up in the ratings...........as a buyer hoping the ratings are wrong just because you want then to be, is great for the seller.

A fool and his money is easily parted

It’s honestly insane. Just from these non detailed photos you can see the discoloration and pitting on the forks, the fact the tail light is honest to god taped to the rear seat with the wire just hanging in the breeze, the reg/rec is just dangling, and the center stand still has all the rust on it. Like, seriously?
Never even bothered painting the stand. Such attention to detail is surely worth $3600 of anyone's money.

Back