XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Oh man, if I were anywhere NEAR Missouri, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. This is the best deal I've seen in months, anywhere in the country. Please someone grab it before some schmuck buys it and parts it out on ebay, or converts it to a hardtail bobber or chopper and destroys the value.

Reasonably priced, especially for here in the Northwest:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/d/carlsborg-1982-yamaha-xs-650-heritage/7610734656.html

1681582837800.png

Yeah, not my style at all, but I can appreciate the work involved. No front brakes, open pipes would get old quick, "GO FAST" seems juvenile, seating position seems it would get uncomfortable in the first 5 minutes, no speedo, I could go on, but, basically, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Yeah, not my style at all, but I can appreciate the work involved. No front brakes, open pipes would get old quick, "GO FAST" seems juvenile, seating position seems it would get uncomfortable in the first 5 minutes, no speedo, I could go on, but, basically, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.
That last sentence also applies to fat chicks in yoga pants.

Makes one feel Young again the same Bu****t used late 60 ies .Not the laser
But everything inside that engine is replaced serviced ,,renewed and The whole world is replaced

I have not looked at the prices for a sub 500 cc Motorcycle :But a 2 stroke 350 I believe can have have difficulties reaching half that asking price.
XS 650 is by many regarded as a Girls Bike here .. Never know anyone looking for a 350.
Even though it can be a fun ride.

Could probably bump it to 7k and it would still sell. Might have to wait a little but yeah. I bet it will sell quick.

They are going for a heavy penny now.

Not Mine!
Located in East Central WI
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/564583482462792/
1682133354898.png

I've been using one for years, changed 4 tires so far this year, 2 more next week.
They aren't perfect but a huge improvement over the floor and irons.
It SHOULD have a 4' lever bar, with it if you are interested better ask................

It's funny... on the whole I'm enjoying the hell outta restoring the BSA Victor. When I do a resto, I really like to take my time and enjoy the journey. But with an RD350 waiting in the wings, I really have to force myself to slow down and enjoy the process.

Gawd I love the ol' RD's :laugh2:

You make a bid, Bob? :sneaky:

I always wanted an RD350, had an RD400 for a while before I went in the Air Force, didn't really own it long enough to bond with it though...had to sell it before I left for basic training.

I've read the 350 lofts the front wheel better because the engine isn't intentionally set as far forward like they did with the 400....another point that peaks my curiosity about them. Problem is, they've shot up in value so much lately they're becoming unobtanium, it's crazy how much they've jumped.

Back