2013 xs650 build off bikes

I've seen his stuff on chopcult for sale and the price tag on it is great and all the paint I've seen looks badass

Posted via Mobile

Swapped out front ends tonight... Picked up these +4 forks and a new lower tree from members on here... Installed the hughs solid bushings... And went to a spoolie 21" with speed master. I kinda dig this look better.
uploadfromtaptalk1359263826667.jpg

This opens up my bar options to anything really... I made these attack bars for a customer tonight and may do something similar on mine now.

uploadfromtaptalk1359263923434.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359263977017.jpg

Swapped out front ends tonight... Picked up these +4 forks and a new lower tree from members on here... Installed the hughs solid bushings... And went to a spoolie 21" with speed master. I kinda dig this look better.
View attachment 25323

This opens up my bar options to anything really... I made these attack bars for a customer tonight and may do something similar on mine now.

View attachment 25324
View attachment 25325

I like the new look but I'd need to see the profile of the bike to say one way or the other on the attack bars. The bars or awesome but I can't tell what the lines of the bike will look like with them on.

Don't look now but somebody has changed Your bike.
Well You know what opinions are like?
And we all have one:wink2:
I like the bars
I like the look of the springer better.
But I like both styles

Last edited:
No pictures this month but plenty of work done. Finally turned the rear hub out for a metric bearing and continuing to sort out the rear end. Ready to start smoothing out the fork lowers. hope to post some new pictures soon.

Lots of work the last couple of days, some positive, some not so much. First thing that you won't be able to see to much, I realized after I ran the chain that it was riding on the top of the swingarm pivot. I could have run a slider for it, but I didn't want to do that. So I re-did the entire pivot area, moved it down about an inch, clears with plenty of room now.

More importantly, got the numberplate all worked up! I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It might look a bit better lower down, but I dunno I'm kind of warming to it's current position. Still have to make the lower mounts for it, but I'm really pleased with it.

Lemme know whatcha think! I'm loving how this bike is coming out.

DSCN2361_zps2b35618a.jpg

DSCN2364_zps8d4938bf.jpg

DSCN2365_zpsd1185af5.jpg

DSCN2366_zpsdc4672d9.jpg

DSCN2367_zpsf0044ed4.jpg

DSCN2369_zps5276ec3a.jpg

I just bought a tach from another member on here, that'll be the only gauge on the bike. It'll be mounted dead center in front of the triple tree.

I should be finishing up my raked neck today, mounting the fender, and starting the pipes...Also fingers crossed ill have it titled too. I mocked up some rabbit ears last night but I just don't see how people ride with these things lol they were far from comfy

Rabbit ears take some pix Man. take some pix.
I gotta c dem ears
I got my forward controls set up
I got my exhaust on looks good to me.

Last edited:
So havent got a Damn thing done on the bike but I've been work'n on the run/ride alittle and my leftovers build has taken up most of the last month along with work the bugs out of a mid control foot clutch set up. Leftovers is almost ready to paint so this weekend it will be done. So then I'll be on 2 the build off bike.

Posted via Mobile

Back