A warning - ebay seller

650Skull

Cockytoo
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I won and payed for an XSSE 78 rear guard on ebay Item Beware of this seller, he/she has not responded to any of my messages regarding shipping, or the lack of, or anything. I am in the process of going through the resolution center of ebay to try to get my money back.

Hope this helps some one else. I would not recommend buying from them

Maybe if a few people contact the seller to ask why they have not shipped it to you it might help. Worth a try?

I can but will wait to see what others think first.

I am in the same position with choprmik, who was paid for a set of 38's that haven't reached my door yet. Tomorrow is the last day in the resolution timeframe so hopefully I will have my $ back soon. Was yours under e-bay insurance program? Do these sellers really think we are just going to give them our money?annoying

Skull, looks like he ships to the U.S. and Canada, maybe Oz threw him off.
Nice score if it comes through.

Good question, Because he was new to selling I contacted the guy and asked if he would be prepared to ship to Aus, told him to look at my feedback and gave him the site for the USPS service and asked for a postal Quote. He told me he was happy for me to bid and would ship to Aus and gave me a quote for the shipping.

There could be reasons for why he not got back to me but i have sent him several messages in the last 10 days and no reply.

XSRob Thanks, not a good thing for people to harass him, there is a process and i will go through that. Ebay will refund if i don't receive the goods just a warning for others,

You two are oversensitive about my lol - he explicitly says he doesn't ship there, and no info provided to the contrary (before he lol).

You're getting your money back regardless. Why not hope the guy didn't drop dead of a heart attack instead?

You two are oversensitive about my lol - he explicitly says he doesn't ship there, and no info provided to the contrary (before he lol).

You're getting your money back regardless. Why not hope the guy didn't drop dead of a heart attack instead?

so you made your mind up without finding out the facts. :laugh: Don't put it back on me, nj1639 pointed out there was no shipping to Aus a fact i had forgotten and was not a relevant issue to me as i had addressed it in my initial approach to the seller.

your second paragraph explains where you come from very well and now you have all the facts i still don't expect an intelligent response from you

You're going to have a stroke, so you won't be able to spend your refund anyway.

Good taste in fenders. Same as my fender.

Chill out. Have a nice tumbler of vegemite wine and wait for your refund check.

Back