Bending Question

Gorden, ppl seem to get those tc brothers off ebay alot . I'm sure if urs were to be a universal fit so that ppl with kz's and cb's could use them too they'd sell quite well.
Now , I dont know if thats possible as I dont know the lower frame dimensions but that seems like the way to go.

I work part time for a local drag car fabrication shop bulding chassis for mostly sub ten second cars. We use a jd squared bender converted to hydraulic to bend chrome molly tubing. No crushing! Much tighter radii in our application. We bend anything from 1" to 1 5/8 in both molly and dom mild steel. Mostly molly tho. Both of the local major roundy round racers shops have a large radius unit.

There isn't a way to make a hard-tail kit that would be universal between XS, KZ, CB etc.

I have a ton of pics of oldskewljay's scoot. It doesn't get much better than that.

Scott, if you decide to go ahead with this I'm interested in one. I have no doubt that you could sell these. The Lorena Bobber frame is unique and just about flawless. There will be plenty of guys happy to jump at something different.

Back