Buzzy's revival: '82 Heritage Special

'Spose it depends on the shape of your head - I find a Bell Bullit comfy and it has a really wide aperture. Good for peripheral vision, though not as wide a Boog's. Got a deluxe edition one like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Buzzy got new mirrors today. I was not happy at first with these 'universal' mirrors, they sent me to left hand mirrors. The shaft hole on the right is backwards threads like most other motorcycle mirrors. However, two bar mounts did come with the set and I used one of these for the right hand side.
20220327a.jpg
20220327b.jpg
20220327c.jpg
20220327d.jpg

Hey boog you want a heritage handle bar beauty panel?
View attachment 210928
I got one in the bins.
Thanks, but I have one now. I just took it off when I put the large windscreen on.

@650Skull, you are so correct. Every chunk of rubber needs to be replaced. So far I've only done the side panel grommets and rear tire.

Thanks, but I have one now. I just took it off when I put the large windscreen on.

@650Skull, you are so correct. Every chunk of rubber needs to be replaced. So far I've only done the side panel grommets and rear tire.

They are a bit fiddly but easy enough to do. I mentioned it because a lot of times people seem to leave them and then have the face plate screws fall out and that's a whole different ball game. Also you will find they will be a bit, i did say... bit.......less vibration and easier to read

Buzzy has lost all eletrical while I am out of state with work. I can jump the starter terminals but no power to ignition.
The bike started after I filled up with fuel and then died as I stopped for a pedistrian.
All battery terminals are tight and clean. I opened the headlight bucket and found nothing wrong there
I'm with a workmate now and we are looking for a trailer to tow back home.

Back