Dont take everything you hear to heart!

Allegro40

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
:wtf: Been On a lot of boards lately, and I am finding as are some of you that there are some less than stellar members and some very color full ones as well, so if you hear some suggestions and comments to yourself or your ride that that you inquired about on this board and others just remember. :shrug:We are all not of the same frame of mind :thumbsup:

yeah!! what he said. I like the look of a unmodified neck and hardtail, sporty tank, and apes. . if I didnt ask for a opinion, dont start a thread bashing someone elses build or overall style. some of us dont have years of experience cutting and chopping.
Ide rather the rear fall apart than the front. being a certified welder, I do trust my own welds, but was afraid to screw with the original rake. yama made these bikes for 13 years with the same neck. musta did something right.
If your gonna get bent about someone elses style, go over to tcu. Im sure they'd be glad to here you rant about some one else's decision with their own biuld.

some user would complain about others builds and others wouldn't

i rather enjoy it over at tcu
i've actually found it more friendly than this place to be honest.

there are good and bad people everywhere.
i go to different forums for different reasons.

And why should you get to have it your way at the expense of others? Why is someone "bad" because they express an opinion that you don't like? I've noticed that a lot of people are way too sensitive these days.

There are a lot of bike projects on here that are total shit. I don't voice my opinion because everybody starts boo-hooing. (Been there on other sites :laughing:) It's totally ridiculous. We're supposed to be adults but it's like dealing with a bunch of overly sensitive grade-schoolers.

Don't like my scoot? Let me have it! I have no problem with what you think, no matter how harsh it is; because I don't know you and your opinion doesn't matter. :thumbsup:

Teebs goes on like hell if he doesn't like your opinion. :laughing: Next contestant please...

Person 1: "Your opinion doesn't matter to me."
Person 2: "My opinion is you're a liar.
Person 1: "I'll kill you for that!"

Last edited:
No, I go on like hell if I don't agree with your opinion. Just because I don't care what someone thinks doesn't mean I'm not going to say anything if I think they're being a friggin idiot. Like right now.

I certainly wouldn't threaten to kill someone over the internet. It takes a certain kind of brain child to even come up with that scenario. Could a threat be any emptier? Dumb, just plain dumb.

Call me names. Call me a liar. Trash on my chop. It makes no difference to me. I'll just agree with everything you say. Yes, I'm a liar. Yes, I'm an ass-hat. I don't know anything about motorcycles, or welding or fabrication. My scoot is an ugly piece of crap. Your dick is bigger than mine. My mother is a syphilis-infected whore. I once ate a big red candle. The sky is green. You're going to make me cry. No, that's a lie too. I'm really already crying. Do ya see the tear? Do ya? lol

I'm opinionated... I'm also usually right. lol Oh yeah, I'm unabashedly arrogant as well. And I have awesome hair. :thumbsup:

The fact is that I don't get angry and simply can't be provoked. Life is absurd and I love all of it. Do you think I'm unaware of how ridiculously over-the-top I get sometimes? Really??? I sit here typing ALL OF THE TIME with my tongue so far in my cheek I'm waiting for it to burst through the other side! It's awesome! Don't get mad at me. Laugh at me! I want you to!

That's exactly why I don't get all of this sensitivity. You don't know me from Adam. I could be a one-eyed transsexual prostitute living in a dumpster (It's true, I am. I currently reside in a Capitol Trash dumpster behind Red Arrow on Lowell St. in Manchester, NH. Bang on the lid 3 times if you're looking for a date.{That's a shameless plug for the folks at Red Arrow, BTW... Although I really like Shirley D's too})

Meh... I just lost interest. What were we talking about again? :laugh:

Oh, and just in case I've never said it; Even though your opinions about me or my scoot don't matter to me, I appreciate all of you guys. This site is awesome.

It's true, this site is awesome. Sometimes it's great for a laugh. (Teebs, you're like motorcyclings Don Rickles) And always remember what is said about opinions: "Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one" (some are just full of shit):laugh:

I don't know $hit about XS650s . And when I go to chop it up or whatever the hell I want to do . If it looks like shit to you remember I don't give a flying fuck as it is mine .And I bought the POS for 200.00

Then again I'am new around here and what I say does not matter then again neither does yours. It's the fucking internet

Allegro40, is this what you had in mind for your thread?

dr mac, why would sensor shit and not fuck? :laugh:

funny... I don't see any fingers pointing at you, teebs. You really are an arrogant asshole aren't you?
A Carly Simon song comes to mid...... your so vain.
Now that we got this off our chests, maybe we could ignore 5twins thread about hard tailing and not raking, and let it bury itself in the back pages. Because I have a feeling that is were this came from. Am I right allegro? It certainly ruffled my feathers.
But, in the end, it is my bike, I'm gonna ride it, and I don't give a fuck if its a copy of a nother bike. I still made it, regardless of its final overall look. a chevy v8 looks like a ford v8 looks like a dodge v8 overall, but each designer found a different way to skin that cat.
the closest thing around my hood is a CB that is chopped with a sporty tank. and it looks bad ass. I plan on doing that next.
And Ive heard the asshole saying as...opinions are like assholes...everyone's got one, and they all stink.

I think is was xstwin who started that thread. He likes to stir shit up.. I think he also started the last one about the hardtails looking like acute trianlges or something :laugh:

Many months ago (after the hardtail thread) he got mad and said he was leaving, but as everyone knew would happen, he's back stirring up shit again. Don't let it bother you. Nothing really ruffles my feathers on the internet.

my bad. my apologies to 5twins.
this is kinda fun. kinda.
a family has to air out its laundry every now and then right?

Sundie, you da man. You other guys, go for a ride.

I've yet to see a bike forum where the testosterone didn't start running a little high once in a while, usually in late winter when everyone is getting homicidal. It's always late winter somewhere in the world although we Americans tend to forget.

Remember guys, although there are blatant buttheads and trouble makers, mostly its easy to misinterpret someone's intent in written communication. Most folks don't re-read their stuff before clicking Send, so they don't think about how easy it would be to take it wrong.

Hell, sometimes they're just joking or messing with you. I have a dry sense of humor and people are always taking it wrong, thinking I'm serious.

Variety is the spice of bike building. To-may-toe and to-mah-toe. I wouldn't want a hard tail for a few reasons but I think they do look cool and don't fault a guy for building one.

Same with a rake, although I'm about convinced to rake one this winter just to show how easy it is, maybe develop and sell a rake kit (!) Yes, I have an idea for a bolt on rake.

And I'm a REAL tough guy (right) but I too can get ruffled once in a while. We're all just grown boys with human reactions, so love one another (in a manly [cough] way, of course). Life's too short and there's too many bikes to build.

For the full text of today's sermon send $100 to "That's how I sees it, dammit" PO Box 1, My town, USA.

Back