New here!

Attachments

• IMG_2958.jpeg
    IMG_2958.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 62
I tried to sneak out there for a photo op but they were on me. Got this though, hopefully they get that underpass BS done soon
Tell them you're homeless and take a poop on the sidewalk, they'll probably leave you alone then. Nice job, BTW. The bike is as well proportioned as any I've seen.

It certainly is on its way! I'll get ahold of ya when I get back to MT! Finally made the trek to the south this week! Just rode Tail of the Dragon today! Such a fun week
Hope you had good weather on the "Tail of the Dragon". The Smokies Rally rode it 2 weeks ago. I enjoy the first 3 miles going either way, then see the "8 miles to go sign" and say to myself "sheesh". Foothills Parkway and Terahalla (?) Parkway are less intense and more my speed. All beautiful riding. Did you stop at a Dollar General or eat at a Waffle House? 😀

Hope you had good weather on the "Tail of the Dragon". The Smokies Rally rode it 2 weeks ago. I enjoy the first 3 miles going either way, then see the "8 miles to go sign" and say to myself "sheesh". Foothills Parkway and Terahalla (?) Parkway are less intense and more my speed. All beautiful riding. Did you stop at a Dollar General or eat at a Waffle House? 😀
You have to stop at the Dollar General to get something nice for your bride.

Didn't stop at the dollar general, but the weather was absolutely perfect! I can honestly say I rode my Indian Scout the hardest I ever have there😂, left some of my exhaust and pegs there, scraped em down pretty good! So much fun!

Didn't stop at the dollar general, but the weather was absolutely perfect! I can honestly say I rode my Indian Scout the hardest I ever have there😂, left some of my exhaust and pegs there, scraped em down pretty good! So much fun!
Where'd ya go?

Glad you had a good time, riding is always an adventure. The Ozarks Rally in May has similar roads out of Mountain View Arkansas and of course the Smokies Rally in Sept visits the Tail the last 2 years I participated. Consider attending one or the other for great riding, good company and lots of long stories.

Where'd ya go?
It's an annual trip me and a few vet buddies do every year, always somewhere different. Actually trailered out to Columbus OH to meet the gang, then rode south to Asheville over the last few days...really cool riding out here. Really enjoyed the 555 (triple nickel) highway in southern OH as well.

Cool...IMO, the triple nickle (OH) and the "Dragon" are two of the most technical rides.

Back