New member from MI

VonSchmitt

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a hello. Hope this is in the right place! Im Jim, live in MI, just south of D town. Started picking up some pieces to build a bobber. So far I got a frame, its already been hacked at the back edge so I dont feel bad about making it a bobber, a complete engine and a nice set of forks. I picked up a few other odd & ends with the frame. Not a bad start for some MI winter therapy. Over the last few years Ive been building a CB750 cafe bike & now that Im happy with it, I wanna do a bobber.

Attachments

• XS.jpg
    XS.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 109
I actually picked up another complete engine. That one in the pic is being sold off. And I wish i would have moved someplace warm year round!

Welcome. And thanks for all the info! I felt alot better about what I had after talking to you. Hopfully I can sell a few more of these parts! I feel like a crackhead with this project already. I set the frame on a set of cb wheels with some bars just for fun, and it made it worse! Gotta get more XS shit!

Attachments

• xs on wls.jpg
    xs on wls.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 98
Welcome, I'm just north of the palace and have a mild cafe. There are 5-6 of us in the metro area now. Look forward to seeing more pics.

Back