On to the new XS Rat rod racer....

Im not much on fake patina, but the lettering and everything else about that tank is bad f#cking @ss!! Trendy sucks, but everything that is cool has, or will, eventually be a trend. Do whatever the f#ck you think is cool, cause the people that understand, are the only people that matter.... Keep posting my friend, I wanna see the rest!

Craig

Looks like an interesting build, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

We seemed to tolerate quite a bit of idol worship in the Hate The Fong Bros thread, so...

That thread was started as a joke - not to promote anything. I posted it knowing pretty much who I was aiming for, and sure enough I got them to act exactly as I knew they would. All the hate talk stems back to another post that had the same players acting in their usual role. It's funny how the same people (not you kent) bash the custom builders for not being very creative, but are never open minded or creative with their thoughts.

Yeah, I know. And sometimes we're in a good ood and post something light hearted, intended as fun, and someone is is having a crap day and takes it the opposite way, then a fight starts. That a problem with written communication.

But visual communication, like pics of a great looking bike build is hard to misinterpret. And, of course, no matter how well done, a bike will appeal to some and not others, that's the nature of taste. Its why we have horse races. Its why some folks like OCC and a lot of us are way past that.

Just do what you do, pal. Art speaks for itself.

Here is a new updated pic for ya all :bike:

newpics9-8-10030.jpg

The neck is raked out a lot I think its at like 39 or 38 degree's and the forks in the earlier pic are not the current ones I ended up using the stock forks. We use a frame Jig when we cut the frame apart as well and we usually keep it in the bike until the tail section is welded on but I needed it for a customers bike so took it off our shop bike for a hour ;).

He meant a FRAME jig:

P1000298.jpg

Not an engine jig:

yamframechop11sm.jpg

which is what I'm guessing you're talking about...

Just out of curiosity, what's the trail on that now?

Did you have your frame in a jig when you raked that out? Thats a serious amount of rake on that bike and it really looks sketchy to me!! I hope that you had that in a jig when the rake was done, because if its off in the slightest bit you'll get speed wobbles and it will handle like dogshit!!

XsC

Yes we weld are tail sections up with motor jigs and frame jigs. It is raked out a lot and we did this for a shop bike and show's. We have taken this bike to a couple of shows un finished and we have got such amazing feed back. People taking pictures, video's, wanting to sit on it and so much more. This bike is just our show bike... We know what we are doing with frames and we have done so many so please dont worry ;) lol we build our own, handle bars, hardtails, suicide shifter's, Jockey shifter's, seats, exhaust's, battery box, electric box and we are now starting on frames, fenders, gas tanks, bore kit, 2 into one carb kit, and a lot more.....

Yes we weld are tail sections up with motor jigs and frame jigs. It is raked out a lot and we did this for a shop bike and show's. We have taken this bike to a couple of shows un finished and we have got such amazing feed back. People taking pictures, video's, wanting to sit on it and so much more. This bike is just our show bike... We know what we are doing with frames and we have done so many so please dont worry ;) lol we build our own, handle bars, hardtails, suicide shifter's, Jockey shifter's, seats, exhaust's, battery box, electric box and we are now starting on frames, fenders, gas tanks, bore kit, 2 into one carb kit, and a lot more.....

So are you not planning on riding this bike?? And how much do you want for a 2 into 1 carb kit and when can I can get one from you?? Thanks in Advance!!

XsC

I like the raked look but man does that look way more then 40 degrees. Gordonscott bike was 40 degrees and this like just looks like more rake then that.
jefft

That's a sick lil chop Rock-a-Billy..........I am just a back-yard builder tryin to do my own gig so plug them products all you want...maybe sometime we'll do some biz. Kudos for the fine work!

waycoolsportster: Thanks Bro anytime you need help or something just shoot. We are now offering dealer prices too.....

johnpagn: If you are talking about our headlight it is for sale let me know if you want it. Ill post a couple pics.

Rake is actually around 45 degrees.

Antique Silver plated cover...
hooliganpics147.jpg

hooliganpics143.jpg

hooliganpics128.jpg

hooliganpics125.jpg

hooliganpics122.jpg

hooliganpics121.jpg

hooliganpics118.jpg

hooliganpics115.jpg

Haven't had much time to work on it and yes I know the front tire is low air and the chain needs links takin out it is just a slow work in progress....

Customer build keepin us busy
hooliganpics111.jpg

hooliganpics107.jpg

hooliganpics108.jpg

Back