Whats your weather right now?

Yesterday was painting day again but it rained all day oops
Today it will be 70
It's to nice of a day to paint LOL time to take the Yamaha out for a cruise
I think I'll paint tomorrow it's still supposed to be nice for the next couple of days
Stucco :banghead:

Coming off of a rather hot week in the mid 90’s, we are now having rain for a couple of days. Always welcome here in the desert. Cooler temps too! 🙂
33060708-6388-4DF2-86D5-EFECE6A8C3B3.png

Beautiful day, but raining heavy. I’m enjoying smokehouse delights and Clarksdale blues at the local joint. The coffee is also great. It’s a great day to be in Mississippi. The sun is supposed to come out in an hour. I might have to leave here and squeeze in a ride.

It's that time of year. The summer is well & truly past but winter ain't here yet. Days are short, Sun is low. The bikes ought to be cleaned, oiled, tucked up in the garage but being a stubborn sod I like to try and keep them in use.

Miss November, presently waiting for fuel tank to be repaired, does just sit in the garage. Polly, W800, filling in as the daily rider for shopping trips and such. Royal Enfield Bullet gets hauled out most days, even if it's just start her up, warm the engine, ride maybe a local loop seven or eight miles.

The weather bumps along mostly above freezing at nights and daytime temps up to an acceptable 12°C, I think that's 53°F. That's the forecast for this afternoon. Main thing is, although there has been frost a couple of mornings when I'm out early, the Cooncil hasn't started shovelling the Salt. Yet.

When that starts, plan this year is give the W800 a clean, spray with lanolin, wipe it all over. Won't be out every day but if weather not too atrocious we'll at least head as far as Galashiels. Winter jacket, thick gloves.

Brrrr!

First snow of the year here. I was surprised it stuck too. Parents got 3" last night and they are just 40 miles north of me. Of gourse it supposed to be near 70 this weekend. Time for me to pack them up for the winter i guess.

Back