Whats your weather right now?

Gray, light rain and 4* C/ 39* F in Montreal. Typical weather for November and the reason many become "snowbirds".

Today will be 67 and sunny here in Arizona. The house across the street from me is owned by a couple from British Columbia and four doors down from me a couple from Saskatchewan. And many many more nearby.
Truly, the neighborhood I live in is populated with snowbirds from all over. Come April - May this neighborhood clears out and its all crickets here until November. 😄
crickets GIF

The eastern side of Oz is experiencing heavy rain/storms causing flooding not seen for years. I drove 9 hours home from Bathurst in New South Wales on Sunday night & at times I should have pulled over as it was difficult to see. A few hours after we left quite a few roads were closed as they flooded. It's not usually like this at this time of the year, I should have the bikes out, but not until the weather gets a bit better. I'll just have to stay in the workshop tinkering with the projects.

Meant to post this, this morning.... somewhere 'tween a half and an inch. We got lucky. It's pretty much melted already.
Normally I'll do the gentlemanly thing and clean Sue's car off for her. Bad case of the lazy's I guess.... ;)

1668540980666.png

Back