Whats your weather right now?

How you like that?
It's on a very short list of NEW bikes I've considered.
HEAVY salting weather here.
I almost bought a Tracer last year instead of the Water Buffalo. All my research showed it was a great all round bike. Comfortable, lots of power, handled well….. Still remains on my maybe list too.

Web capture_26-2-2023_92356_www.yahoo.com (2).jpeg

Alas, no bikes present...traffic too freakin nuts to ride anyway:yikes::eek:

A snowbird friend emailed this pic of his patio in Tuscan this morning...said it's been 18 years since any snow.
View attachment 236738

Yeah, I live a hundred miles to the North and it rained all day yesterday, with overnight lows in the 30’s. Lots of Arizona got a lot of snow, the aftermath of that rare blizzard that hit California.

It's supposed to be Spring but we're back to Winter for all of this week. Northerly wind at the moment bringing Arctic air down our way. My daily walk, out before the Sun is up, it was flippin' cold today. At least there's no muddy patches, the ground is frozen solid. Snow is forecast for Thursday and Friday, might even be deep snow.

Biggest annoyance is the fresh salt heaped liberally on the roads.

Last edited:
Sh*tty slushy snow all around. Although the drizzly rain is occasional and making the slush worse.
Rather cold whilst putting the bins out for collection. Oh please bring on the spring.

Up North, we're still benefitting from very cold Arctic air, no snow yet, well yesterday a few flakes fell.

Tomorrow? They've updated the Scottish Borders severe weather warning for Thursday and Friday from Amber to Yellow which I guess means less severe? But yellow snow warnings still make me snigger anyhoo.

Back