Whats your weather right now?

20231215_141437.jpg
12C and Sunny at 2:30
Took the '76 tins for a ride to Prairie Siding bridge - a half hour enjoyed.

39• in Amboy,Il.Warm enough to do a quick squirt of black on a 73 sl125 frame outside in between rain drops in mid December.lol.🎨☔
Actually,cut with a tad of acetone to spray.For sure a slower flash time to tack and recoat in this temperature but it’s pretty forgiving.This one going to the basement to fully dry.🌞

Attachments

• IMG_4992.jpeg
    IMG_4992.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4993.jpeg
    IMG_4993.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 23
Actually,cut with a tad of acetone to spray.For sure a slower flash time to tack and recoat in this temperature but it’s pretty forgiving.This one going to the basement to fully dry.🌞
44• now in 61310.It’s off to the basement for some consistent heat for a spell.

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 26
Mild and gales. With a lot of moisture blowin' through.

Unseasonably mild. By tradition, weather at Christmas should be cold, clear and completely still. Dickens has a lot to answer for.

we made 70 F yesterday, sporty changed to 20-50 after a beer run to the Stopnrob. I am hoping that a lady in town is going to open a beatnik coffee and guitar bongo joint... we shall see. Calling Beat Poets... oh, I forgot, they're dead...we shall begin again.

Pi$$in' down with windy gusts.
Normally I'd be in the pub Christmas Eve getting full of cheer by now (3.00pm).
But on this Christmas eve I'm under a blanket on the sofa with Man Flu!
Merry Christmas all.
Hum Bug!:shrug:🧑‍🎄

20231225_112329.jpg
Christmas in SW Ontario
9C and sunny - unusually warm for 25/12.
Once the pavement dries off, I will go make some CO2.

50* F and sunny on Christmas Day. Who'da ever thunk it?
Weather analysts say last year was the hottest on record, but 20 years from now, it'll be the coldest in the last 20 years...

Crazy weather here. Still no snow but there’s been a lot of light rain. I think it was +7C today and the 7 day forecast is mostly above freezing temps. Not very winter like but I’ll take it. My wife says this isn’t good because a deep freeze is needed to kill off the tick population which has been becoming a problem the past few years.

Back