Whats your weather right now?

Crazy weather here. Still no snow but there’s been a lot of light rain. I think it was +7C today and the 7 day forecast is mostly above freezing temps. Not very winter like but I’ll take it. My wife says this isn’t good because a deep freeze is needed to kill off the tick population which has been becoming a problem the past few years.
Get some possums, they love ticks and don't carry rabies.

Quite mild for the time of year. Rain will not stop!
1.PNG

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! ⛈️⛄💦🍻🥂

Phucked. Interminable rain. (Listening to cop radio as the fuzzers stop the fellers leaving the bars...they stole some cat's dope too!... what a bunch! Actually they are pretty good cops, as cops go, but they can get excited)

Crazy weather for us here right now. 55 degrees and overcast with a big cooldown coming this weekend. We’re headed towards some freezing temperatures. I’ll have to cover some of my cactus to protect them. Right now though I’m hiding in the house because we literally have the dirtiest air in the country. I was just looking at an air quality map of the country and nobody comes close to our lousy air right now! 😬
IMG_6511.jpeg

Where I am at work, some 100 km offshore from Port Harcourt, Nigeria, 28-30C and bloody humid. Every day.
At home, way above the Arctic Circle, my neighbours report around -25C and clear skies. Around 60-80 cm of snow on the ground.
I actually prefer the winter cold over tropical heat and humidity....

Crazy weather for us here right now. 55 degrees and overcast with a big cooldown coming this weekend. We’re headed towards some freezing temperatures. I’ll have to cover some of my cactus to protect them. Right now though I’m hiding in the house because we literally have the dirtiest air in the country. I was just looking at an air quality map of the country and nobody comes close to our lousy air right now! 😬
View attachment 258658
What's causing it ?

You are welcome to some of our Welsh rain any day.......
Bloody rain rain rain again...................................
Shorely enough rain in Cardiff already?

Been raining here all day too. As Storm Henk (!) passes slowly over the UK today, we are lucky enough to be near enough the centre of the low so we don't have the high winds forecast for S England and NE Scotland. But, as said, we do have the rain . . .

Back