Project... "Track Star"

I actually love the mix of textures and finishes on this bike. Flat, semi-gloss, patina, super shiny, etc. It all plays really well together.

Sorry guys, been busy with a bunch of other stuff lately. However, finally did get the bike assembled and off the stand. Needs a few minor adjustments but its basically done! I'll get some better photo's in the next couple days.

F2486D76-8F7B-424E-9901-A52D6A533BA9_zpsexspjjux.jpg

AB4FE14D-F23B-44B5-BF87-4268333E615E_zps8akckx0w.jpg

2FA1590D-51FD-44B5-898E-E561A1566A28_zpsjm5mnkg7.jpg

Really nice job! I bet it's a blast to ride.

It's got a great and unusual paint/powder coat scheme that sets it off. I dig it.

Funny, I have that same tank for my build, even worse condition, and was planning on running it with the rest of the bike cleaned up and a similar seat. Now I see you've got and done it hella nicer than I ever will. Good work.

Not much to update... haven't had much time to clean it up nice and get some good photo's done.

I did change out the Ballistic battery for an Antigravity, so I am selling the Ballistic battery and battery bracket if anyone is interested.

06D45DD5-024A-4447-A7F0-B4036F103988_zpsugcr5lyy.jpg

8463B0A9-7E06-4A22-AF23-166AAED76A77_zpsxqskwjwt.jpg

Funny, I have that same tank for my build, even worse condition, and was planning on running it with the rest of the bike cleaned up and a similar seat. Now I see you've got and done it hella nicer than I ever will. Good work.

Thanks man! Hopefully you can use mine as motivation to get yours done up just as nice or better!

I love this build and congrats on your progress thus far. Would you be willing to build another exhaust just like yours and if so what would you charge?

Thanks. Unfortunately it would take me way to long and materials here in Canada are way to expensive to make it worth it for anyone. If I were you I would try finding someone local whose good with stainless exhausts.

Curious as to your reasons for the battery change - I get so many compliments on the bracket you built me!

It didn't seem to have enough capacity for me, I was only getting a handful of cranks before it would die out. It would probably work better on a minimalist set up with less electronics.

Back