The reconstruction begins 1977 (Surprise)

Jumpin' over Dodge Colt's. Sorry, I drive the wife crazy when we watch old T.V. series or movie and I call out the cars.
I know, right! You have a duty to teach her to recognize them! My wife keeps reminding me, “I DON’T CARE.” to no avail.

Jumpin' over Dodge Colt's. Sorry, I drive the wife crazy when we watch old T.V. series or movie and I call out the cars.
I love the Oly banner in the background. To me, this was probably his most picture perfect jump of all time, done at Ontario Motor Speedway. It was the big focal point in the George Hamilton/Evel Knievel movie...really made the movie. 🥰

Last edited:
I love the Oly banner in the background. To me, this was probably his most picture perfect jump of all time, done at Ontario Motor Speedway. It was the big focal point in the George Hamilton/Evel Knievel movie...really made the movie. 🥰
Speaking of beer, remember the Hamm's bear commercials? Those always cracked me up as a kid. "From the Land of Sky Blue Waters".

I know, right! You have a duty to teach her to recognize them! My wife keeps reminding me, “I DON’T CARE.” to no avail.
Ya know, that got me to thinkin'. She will come in and tell me about this "old car" she saw on the way home, and I'll ask her was it 30's. 40's 50's ? and the answer is always "I don't know". Next time she'll get the "You should have been payin' attention lecture. After all, it took me a lot of years to collect this totally useless information, and I have a duty to pass it on.

Or they just had a big ass well somewhere near the factory
I'm betting on the well
Hamm's the beer refreshing Hamm's the beer refreshing Hammmmmmmmmmm's

I think Hamm's and Grain Belt are both now made in New Ulm MN ?
I had never heard of Grain Belt till visiting the in-laws a few years ago in Little Falls Minnesota.

Father in law handed me one...I gotta say, it didn't seem too bad, definitely a unique flavor. Certainly different than anything else I've ever had here in the Northwest.

I had never heard of Grain Belt till visiting the in-laws a few years ago in Little Falls Minnesota.

Father in law handed me one...I gotta say, it didn't seem too bad, definitely a unique flavor. Certainly different than anything else I've ever had here in the Northwest.

I guess you gotta be there. To me, Red Stripe is awful unless I happen to be drinking it In Kingston, Jamaica. I tried Grain Belt once. That was enough.

But it's labeled as the Friendly beer
Signs still up in the twin cities

Attachments

• grain belt.jpg
    grain belt.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 25
I guess you gotta be there. To me, Red Stripe is awful unless I happen to be drinking it In Kingston, Jamaica. I tried Grain Belt once. That was enough.
Ok I'll meet you at the Schell Brewing Company in New Ulm, MN and we'll both have a cold one right at the source
I'll make a convert out of you yet :yikes:
:cheers:
How they can make it so good and still sell it so cheap ?

Ok I'll meet you at the Schell Brewing Company in New Ulm, MN and we'll both have a cold one right at the source
I'll make a convert out of you yet :yikes:
:cheers:
How they can make it so good and still sell it so cheap ?
I already had it In Minnesota. That doesn’t count? 😉

Mn is a great place to be in July (long month) and you can now legally burn a spliff too
Ok can the idea of Cornbelt
Don't bogart that joint my friend .....

Back