May 5th – 8th, 2022 Ozarks Rally VI, Mountain View, Arkansas.

Matt's shy but he went on the ride. I bowed out of today's ride, didn't feel confident yet, taking the time to do some more checking, setting, adjusting. And can be the sag wagon/ pick up boy if someone needs it today.
I hope you can get it sorted out...You have all the expertise there...Hopefully yyou'll be riding tmrw...

KIMG1070~2.JPG

Thought this kinda cool.

I see that yellow Sperry meter on the seat; electrical gremlins, eh? John, I told you those gremlins in the Temple of Speed would grow into a major infestation if you didn't take appropriate action to repel them, and now they've jumped from your iron to infest other guys' machines. If this keeps up you're gonna have the 2022 Yamaha 650 Society Ozarks Wrench Fest!

This is what I love about the motorcycle and car rallies I participate in. If someone has difficulty, everyone jumps in to help. When riding these 40+ year old machines it’s great to be riding with knowledgeable people. My Supra is young at 31 years old but same deal. The crowd I travel with are mostly experts at turning wrenches so we rarely see anyone stranded on one of our outings. My beetle will be 65 years old once it hits the road this year. Fortunately for me they are so simple that a small box of spares should get me anywhere and back.

I see that yellow Sperry meter on the seat; electrical gremlins, eh? John, I told you those gremlins in the Temple of Speed would grow into a major infestation if you didn't take appropriate action to repel them, and now they've jumped from your iron to infest other guys' machines. If this keeps up you're gonna have the 2022 Yamaha 650 Society Ozarks Wrench Fest!
Bad showing for team Wisconsin. :)

Back