May 5th – 8th, 2022 Ozarks Rally VI, Mountain View, Arkansas.

Very disappointing news today.
My wife's sister that was moving to Mountain Home from Louisiana recently had a surgery.
Unfortunately she has had complications from the surgery and that has delayed their move.
The sister that already lives in Mountain Home is now in Louisiana helping out. I will be taking my wife back to Louisiana and will be helping finish getting things ready for the movers while you guys are ripping through the Ozarks.
I'm deeply disappointed as I have been very much looking forward to shaking hands with many of those I interact with here as well as seeing the machines and gathering for conversation and dinners. I had thought this was a made for me event opportunity but alas, the world has intervened. I had no bike anyway but congregating with fellow enthusiasts for breakfast and dinners was something I have been excited about. Anyway it is no longer a possibility as family obligations take priority.
I wish each of you to have an amazing and safe gathering. This has driven my ambition and desire to complete my build with a greater urgency. I am now committed to having the bike ready to ride at next years event. Missing this is going to be fuel for me. Hope you guys have a great time. Lots and lots of miles with big smiles.

What night is the Jacket and tie formal dinner?

Apparently, you’ve never been to Arkansas.
This sir is a GENTLMAN's ride, proper dress is required for all activities.
1651405706317.png

Last edited:
Enjoy yourselves, guys. Sorry to miss this for the 3rd(!) year in a row. Got a little problem with age, chemo, and suppressed immunity, so more isolation is in the picture, though I'm feeling fine and the prognosis is good. I'll fire up the D and take a good long ride thinking of you.

Enjoy yourselves, guys. Sorry to miss this for the 3rd(!) year in a row. Got a little problem with age, chemo, and suppressed immunity, so more isolation is in the picture, though I'm feeling fine and the prognosis is good. I'll fire up the D and take a good long ride thinking of you.

Who's going to keep those right wing wackos in line?

Back