Here's a few recent shots of the Rocket Dog after a couple changes.
IMG00387.jpg

I swapped out the spokes for alloys, added the handlebar bar and cargo tube, whitewalled the tires then blacked out the engine. The rear tire is really not bald, it just appears that way in the pic. The white thing on the top edge of the tank is the MC show entry number sign.
IMG00389.jpg

That's a 16" x 5" rear tire.
IMG00386.jpg

That is a nice seat Twins. I visited their website. What does it mean when they say 【お知らせ】営業日のご案内? Is that the same as saying 【ハーレー】バックレストパッド張替えでUP!?

It's all Greek to me. :)

Yeah, translation software is fun. Try entering everyday phrases into one of them, convert to another language, then back to English. Sometimes the results are hilarious.

Here's my '71 after two years in my spare bedroom. Finally out and about. Been visiting this sight for about a month and just joined. Great source of information.

Attachments

• finish001.jpg
    finish001.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 532
  • finish003.jpg
    finish003.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 334
my 78. i have a tank with the yamaha emblems cant deside on a color tired of the white

full

my friend races xs650 flat trackers has this blue 78 street tracker
full

full
:thumbsup:

Kent, I'm luvin the Rocket Dog right now. Something about a black bike with red wheels. Do you still have the spokes?

Scott do you find you use your degree wheel much or do you eyeball it up, I am finding I eye ball mine up since there is some degree of spring back.

Back